Joining Tourism Exchange Australia
Q. Firstly you need to determine whether you are using a booking system that is connected to TXA?
Answer is YES! If you are using a TXA connected booking system just follow the three easy steps below.
Answer is NO! If you don’t have any system, one that is not TXA connected or you’re not sure, simply contact V3 on 1300 266 582 for assistance.
“If you have a TXA connected booking system”
You will need the following information about your business:
1. Business information; requires basic information about your business like contact person, email address and contact numbers.
2. Activating your website; if you want to use TXA to power bookings on your own website. To place a book button requires either your FTB [file transfer protocol] details for your website or your web developer’s contact details so our tech can liaise with them to get the book now button loaded to your website. You can use TXA or your own system for your own website, it is your choice.
3. Description, Booking Terms and Conditions of Use; this information is required for your TXA booking pages as they appear when customers click through book buttons on listings on the various distributors;
a. Business Details (marketing description) (Up to 2000 characters): A brief description about your property. Below is an example from one of our top bookers. We can work with you on this.
b. Booking Terms (Up to 2000 characters): This will be your standard booking terms that you use and needs to include your cancellation policy and any cancellation fees.
c. Conditions of use (Up to 2000 characters); this includes information like children policy, no parties, no pets allowed, no smoking and any other conditions the hotel has.
d. Tax invoice message: This will go onto all tax invoices that are generated and can be as simple as “Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to your next visit”
- Step 2: Submit Direct Debit Request and Payment Approval form
Go to the VPay DDR Form
Under ‘Important Information’ you are requested you to print off the Direct Debit form. This form must to be printed off, completed and signed. Once signed, please scan and email back to V3. This is the way fees and Distributor commissions are settled.
Step 3: Select an Online Payment Facility (an Online Merchant Facility or sub-merchant)
Go to OMF details
There are two options;
1. The operator can use or establish their Own Online Merchant Facility
2. Use IntegraPay’s Sub-Merchant Facility